Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sorry I haven't really been updating much. Spring semester just started and I have classes every day now.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a video about how students with Asperger's Syndrome make the transfer from high school to college. The video about Marshall University specifically (not my school), but should be helpful for aspie students no matter where you choose to go to school. Personally, I don't take advantage of any special needs services at my school, but some students might find that such services are helpful.

The video is almost ten minutes long.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

Thank you for posting this!! My son with Aspergers is only 11, but as we prep him for the middle school transition have also had thoughts about college. This is very reassuring.

I just found your blog based on a search for Asperger videos, but I look forward to looking at more. Good luck to you in your college career.

Post a Comment